Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Five All-time Favourite Christmas Movies (Blogmas 2015)

Every year my Christmas inspired posts are all about makeup and nails, but this year I decided to create more lifestyle and maybe personal posts as well. I’m going to start with my favourite Christmas movies. This year Christmas spirit got me really quickly and I started to watch Christmas movies in November already. I’m mostly going to mention movies I watch every single year, although I know in advance what’s going to happen, but I still enjoy them. Of course, there are more movies I like to watch, but these are my all-time favourites.

Buddy is the sweetest, kindest and the most innocent “elf” – person. This is definitely one of the funniest Christmas movies. Even my boyfriend, who dislikes Christmas movies, watched this one with me and laugh at loud through a whole movie. If you haven’t saw it yet, you have to see it this year. Will Ferell is playing Buddy perfectly, and I usually find it annoying rather than funny. 


Arthur is Santa’s second son and he’s very clumsy, so his job is to answer on letters to Santa. When it happens that one present gets misplaced, he goes on a mission to deliver that present. I won’t tell you more, because I know a lot of you hate spoilers, but this is such a fun and interesting Christmas movie that kids and grownups are going to love. 


The story about green creature that wants to steal the Christmas and the little girl who wants to befriend this creature, seems so pretty and unique to me. I enjoy this movie every time I watch it, and I’ve probably seen it more than 10 times. Jim Carrey is amazing in the role of Grinch and the movie is worth watching not just because of the story, but also because of its performance.


While I also like The Muppet Christmas Carol, I much more enjoy watching this animated movie from 2009. I went to watch it to the cinema when it was released, and since then I watch it every single year around Christmas. I think we all know Scrooge and its story, right? Jim Carry plays Scrooge well, although I like it more as Grinch (and it’s a complete coincidence that two movies on this list are from Jim Carrey, he’s not like my favourite actor or anything).


This is a Polish movie directed by a Slovenian director Mitja Okorn. It’s a romantic comedy movie, set in Warsaw on a Christmas Eve. We meet few different characters, each dealing with their own problems, and during Christmas time they all find love. The plot is similar to Love Actually, but I like this movie better – it’s funny and touching, and not to mention that little Kostek is the cutest kid ever. 


There are also some other films I enjoy watching, like The Holiday, The Santa Claus, Home Alone, The Polar Express, The Muppet Christmas Carol, Love Actually and many others, but I decided to mention only my top picks, otherwise this post would be too long. ;)

Which Christmas movies are your favourite to watch? If you like this post, you're welcome to share it. Thank you for reading!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar