Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Nivea Lip Butter

Citrine first recommended these Nivea Lip Butters to me back in March, and she herself reviewed two of these a couple of months later, right around the time Ulta offered a nice GWP promotion, just the excuse I needed to pick these up to try for myself along with the limited edition Revlon Lip Butters ^.^

I like the short list of ingredients but I was taken aback a little how small these tins are! They are so thin! I took my beloved (and sadly discontinued) Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Soothing Lip Balm out to compare and the tin is exactly half the thickness. That said, I also compared their contents and found each Nivea tin contains 0.59oz./16.7g, which is just slightly less than the VS tins with 0.6oz./17g each. Nivea is a couple of dollars less than VS when it was still retailing, and no doubt you can get Nivea for even cheaper with coupons and promotions. To me this means Nivea is efficient with their packaging, bringing down the retail cost. Definitely a plus and not at all a minus!

Smooth Kiss (top), Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss (bottom left), and Caramel Cream Kiss (bottom right). All pictures taken in natural light without flash.
Continue reading »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar