Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Product Review: Guerlain Kiss Kiss Baby Nourishing Lip Balm in 262 Cherry Summer

I have mentioned several times before that I love tinted lip balms. I love how they keep my lips hydrated while adding a hint of color at the same time. After my love affair with Mentholatum Lip Ice Sheer Color, here is another lip balm that I have been using lately - Guerlain Kiss Kiss Baby Nourishing Lip Balm in 262 Cherry Summer. I got this early this month and here are my thoughts on it.




What I like:
- The packaging is divine. It's so luxurious and sophisticated that it will take you back to the Victorian Era.
- It applies smoothly and is non-drying.
- A very pretty sheer medium pink shade that is glossy and looks really pretty both on the tube and on the lips.
- Something that can be applied even without a mirror.
- It has SPF10
- Locally available at Rustan's (not all branches though).


What I don't like:
- Waxy. Texture is pretty similar to Chapstick.
- The scent. Not for someone with a sensitive nose as it can be overwhelming. The scent doesn't easily go away. You have to wait for a few minutes before it fades.
- Expensive for a tinted lip balm. Regular price is Php1680. Even though I got it on sale for Php1344, it's still expensive. I could've bought at least 10 Mentholatum lippies here.


Overall rating: 3/5 I am not totally disappointed with it and neither am I in love with it. But the packaging is absolutely gorgeous that I can't bring myself to dislike it.

Will I buy again? No. The scent is just too much for me and I despise waxy lip balms. I always apply another non-waxy lip balm under and on top of it so I won't feel its being waxy.


Swatch

Lip swatch

Have you tried Guerlain lippies? 

Happy Thursday, super awesome peeps! :P


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar