Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Rimmel London How Impressive!


Can I just tip my tiny tea hat to Rimmel London and it's "Just Let It Go..." gentle eye makeup remover.  This stuff is pretty amazing!  I received this from my Frosty VoxBox.  At first I had little to no hope for this. I'm just keeping it real.  Its oil free and resembles water.  So how could this do anything to all that eye makeup that cake on my face?

I figured since I was given this for testing purposes. I should at lest try it.  I gave it my best, let me tell you.  I had Urban Decays 24-7 waterproof liquid eyeliner, eyeshadow on top of eyeshadow primer and the cherry on the cake, glue leftover from my false eyelashes that I had just removed.  So I took a cotton round and saturated it with this "Just Let It Go..." and placed it on my eyelid and let it sit for about seven seconds.  Then wiped it off, flipped the cotton pad over and wiped one more time.

To my surprise almost all the products on my eye had been removed!  My eye was NOT burning nor felt greasy.  I was extremely impressed.  So of course I had to try this one more time, and how convenient having two eyes and all LOL.

Like I stated before, this is amazing and now has made it's place in my makeup removing lineup.  This has been the first eye make remover that I have ever used that actually worked and did not leave my eyes irritated.  I'm a huge fan, thank you Infulenster frosty VoxBox for introducing me to an amazing product that on my own I would have never thought to try.


The second Rimmel item in my Influenster Frosty VoxBox was a "Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal" eyeliner in the shade "001 Black."  

This was a good eyeliner but not great.  This is a hardcore eyeliner once it's on, it's on.  I swatched this on my arm to take pictures for this blog to show how black it is and could not get if off.  This was on my arm for an entire day.  With that being said sadly on my face it did not have the same staying power.  

I am extremely oily, I mean extremely oily.  My oils break everything down.  That has been one of my biggest struggles when it comes to making my makeup last longer then four hours.  This eyeliner when used on my water line broke down and began to transfer to my under eyes.  Giving the look of raccoon eyes.  This is a great product, just not for my extremely oily skin.

As far as application, this glides on smoothly with great pigmentation.  It takes little effort to use and glides nicely on the waterline.  The black shows black.  I like how this applied.  

In all a good product, just not a great product for me.  

The items mention in the post today I received these product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. 


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar