Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

September and October 2015 Empties


Did you think I forgot about my September and October empties? Comprehensive reviews of each product are really tedious to write but I still like to document what I've used up. If anything these posts serve as a personal reminder of what I've tried, liked and disliked. If you spot something interesting, leave a comment and I'll try to be as helpful as I can in answering any questions. 


Out of that pile of products, these are the ones that left a very good impression on me. Most of these are items I've used the full sized of or have repurchased. The Alba Botanica Hawaiian Body Scrub is an awesome budget buy. The Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate makes my skin look incredibly glowy and smooth when I use it once or twice a week. The small sample lasts me ages. The Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate improves my skin texture and has a very pleasant formula. Shiseido's White Lucent Serum is the best brightening skincare product I've ever used to fade dark spots. The Number 4 Volumizing Condition smells awesome and smooths my hair without weighing it down. Recommended to me by Monika, INM Out the Door is my top coat of choice


These are all makeup empties or things that have gotten so old I'm worried to put them on my face. Most of the products fall into the latter category.... I have a couple of high-end mascara samples that I used once or twice before I realized I simply don't need high-end mascara. I just need a waterproof mascara to hold a curl. If it's not waterproof, there's no point in using it. I had a few high-end mascaras in my backup stash and I just gave them to Monika because there's no point in me trying them out. 

As for things I did use up, I finished the sample of Benefit's Porefessional and really liked it. It didn't clog my pores like I had thought it would and my pores really did seem to disappear. I also pretty much used up the Laneige BB Cushion which is a firm favorite in my base makeup stash. I have a refill of that which I'm using at the moment. I wore the Ruffian Nail Polish in Naked about four manicures in a row because I loved the color. It's a smaller than average bottle which meant it dried up a lot faster unfortunately. I used more than half of the bottle though. As for all the lip products, they're mostly all ones I enjoyed using. But they're just quite old and the texture of some had changed so much that I didn't feel safe applying the product onto my lips. 

One more empties post to look forward to before the end of the year! I always like seeing all my empties posts from the past 12 months at the end of the year. It's almost as satisfying as looking through my haul posts if not more so!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar