Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Product Review: Benefit Posietint

I failed on my first few attempts in using lip & cheek tints. I had a hard time blending the tints on my cheeks and trying my best to not make myself look like Betty Boop. Anyway, when I first had the chance to use a pink tint from Kiko Cosmetics, I realized that maybe red or cherry-colored tints are too harsh for my skin color and that pink tints look more natural on me. I was then lemming for Benefit Posietint when Tish said she'll give me a Posietint mini, which she did when we went to the Lux Asia Sale last April. (Thanks again, Tish! :)) Anyway, here is my review.




What I like:
- A very pretty shade of pink that looks natural (at least on me).
- Intensity of the color can be built up.
- I find this easy to blend as compared to the other tints I have tried.
- Lasts a fairly long time on its own on my combi-oily skin, say, 4-5 hours?
- Has not caused my skin to break out.
- Has a scent that is tolerable, nothing bothersome.
- Locally available online, thanks to re-sellers.

What I don't like:
- You have to be really quick in blending as it tends to dry fast and leave a stain on where you have initially dotted it.
- Pretty expensive for a cheek tint.

Overall rating: 4/5

Will I buy again? Yes, but I won't buy a full size. I would go for the 4mL travel size since it is a tint and has a shorter life span than powder products.

TIP: When buying online, be extra careful as there are a lot of fake Benefit products especially on eBay. Make sure to check the seller's feedback before bidding or clicking on the Buy-it-Now button. If there is at least a feedback or two stating that the item/s (especially if it is Benefit/makeup in general) is/are fake, be wary. Also, if the price is too good to be true (eg. Php 700 for a brand new with box full size Benefit Posietint/Benetint and you're not sure if the seller is reliable or not, chances are it really is too good to be true.). Still better to add a couple hundreds more and be sure that your item is authentic than go for a cheaper one while there is no guarantee regarding its authenticity.

Swatches



Have you tried this tint? How do you like it so far?

P.S.
Sorry for having to "UP" my post/entry. I was adding pages on my blog when I made the silly mistake of doing a post instead of a page. :(

Happy Monday, super awesome peeps! Have a great week ahead of you. :)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar