Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sally Hansen Diamond Strength No Chop Nail Colour in 210 Brilliant Blush

I got this bottle of nail polish free with the Sally Hansen Workshop that I attended previously. And I was actually very doubtful that I will like it because I am not fond of pale colours. (As it was free in the goodie bags, the participants were not allowed to choose colours. However, a $15 voucher was given to us, for redeeming any Sally Hansen product we wanted on the spot or at Watsons.)

From experience, such pale nail polishes almost always end up translucent on the nails such that you see the long (white) part of the nails. And true enough, it is translucent on my nails, as you can see in the picture below.


Yet I have still decided to blog about this because its wearability and versatility really surprised me. It is just the most incredible My-Nails-But-Better type of polish. This is not even nude, it is just your nails but better.

I still can't stop staring and appreciating how pretty it is! I think the name of the polish is really well thought, because this polish does give bare nails a brilliant blush!!

Needless to say, if you wear this over opaque solid colour nail polish, it will give that colour an amazing healthy pink glow!

Be assured that this particular shade of Sally Hansen Diamond Strength dries fast and paints well (no streaking).

LOVE IT! 5/5.
I wore this out to meet my friends today, and they actually complimented the polish. =D Beautiful office neutral for all the positively nice ladies out there!

Available: All major pharmacies. Affordable.
Volume: 13.3 ml. Standard size.

What is your favourite office neutral nail polish? Do you own a favourite from Sally Hansen too?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar