Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

░ Update: What's in My Makeup Bag? ░

I don't keep my brushes in here. That blush brush just got in there because I was cleaning up after filming. ☺
I've been meaning to do a What's in My Makeup Bag video since forever but I just can't find the right time to do it...until today happened. You will notice that I still have my Back to School makeup on. That's because I filmed this right after filming that one. Anyway I was in a hurry to finish because people were already coming and it's gonna be loud around the house once that happens. That loud bark near the end of the video was my signal to say "Bye!" Hahaha! Because my Papa was about to open the door already. I was filming in our living room by the way. 
So this 1:27 long video basically covered what I usually bring with me. This Hello Kitty pouch was a gift to me long time ago. It is quite roomy inside. I can actually fit a LOT of stuff in it.
Here's a list of what I keep in my beauty bag:
Foundation
Pressed Powder 
(never loose powder, since that will create 
such a mess when it spills in the bag)
Lip Balm
Lipstick 
(I choose one color for everyday)
Blush 
(I choose a particular shade to bring with me everyday)
Lip Gloss
Eyelash Curler
(Which are instant eye openers!) ♥
Eyebrow Liner Duo Kit 
(with the mini tweezers and eyebrow brush inside)
Mascara
Comb 
(although I don't usually comb my hair)
Any eyeshadow quad 
(I actually forgot to mention this in the blog. Thanks to sweetkuromi for reminding me.)


Watch my What's in My Makeup Bag video here:
♥Say

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar