Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Weekend Food Tripping at: I Have 2 Eggs


Happy Father's Day to all dads out there!!!

Especially to my daddy-os!!! Yup Dad and Dad-in-Law :)


I am not that close with my dad when I was growing up because we're the typical household of Dad working, going out early and going home super late! So no chance to bond! But it's never too late to get to know your dad more! I can say that I am closer to my dad now that I'm married compared to before. It's never too late to tell your dad you appreciate them and spend some quality time with them! :)

I can attest that Catchin' Up is vital in our relationship with our parents!

-------------------------------


Weekend food tripping is here!!! I am so excited with today's food tripping because the place is so cute and I believe not a lot of people have dined in this place! I think...

Me and the hubby was at Timog Area planning to go to Wham Burger! lol And we saw this super cute restaurant at the corner called "I Have 2 Eggs". Knowing my hubby who's an egg eater! And me being a "cute place" eater, we have to check this out!!!!

I Have 2 Eggs
Tapsilog Station Menu

Did you Know That?

Tapsilog is the term used when tapa, garlic fried rice and fried egg are combined into one meal, which is served primarily during breafast.
Tapa means heat, the meat is heated. (according to wikipedia)



The place is spacious, seats are comfortable, I felt like I'm living in the 60's! Remember Back to The Future the movie? Something like that but I'm surrounded with eggs! LOL



I love the photos hanged on the wall. All the tiny details from the lighting to the paint colors are well thought off! I am impressed!



Archie Surprise
Php80.00 (approx $2.00)


Crispy bacon, ham, onion and cheese
topped with sour cream



Spiced Garlic Filipino Sausage
Php150.00 (approx $3.00)


A traditional Filipino breakfast sausage with skin or skinless
Seasoned with their own blend of spices.
Served with 2 eggs of your choice!

I've chosen 1 sunny side up and 1 scrambled!
I love choices!



Sago't Gulaman!
forgot the price but
less than Php60.00
(approx $1.50)



Ahhh life...
affordable yet delicious food!
If only makeup and skincare is the same cost
as food down here! *I wish*
Well have a wonderful Father's Day celebration everyone!

Keep smilin'
Stay Happy!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar