Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Review: Living Proof Triple Detox Shampoo, will it get rid of my nasty hair?



Lately I felt like I was unable to get my hair clean. It was mostly stringy, always thin and sticking together. I read somewhere that I needed to rid my hair of buildup and this shampoo kept showing up in list of faves, so I ordered it. I wanted my hair to feel clean, soft and souple for once, I wanted volume and shine, without build up.

I let my hair get all nice and oily. My crown was hurting so bad and my hair felt like it was thinning there. I started taking hair supplements again too, cause things did not look good as you can see in the pic below. Painful cowlicks on the same day of washing my hair, that was the story of my life, so frustrating!

The first thing I noticed about this shampoo is that it is a thick black cream. Despite that, it lathers quite nicely, but I do need a decent amount of product. Now, right after shampooing, hair felt squeeky clean, yet not "hard" squeeky, still very easy to comb through while wet! Sometimes shampoos, especially natural ones, can make hair so hard to comb through.

Drying my hair and straightener was like a dream! Must be because there was less buildup on my hair then, I guess? I did rinse with a water filter like usual, but even then, I don't usually get this great hair! My crown finally felt relieved. If I happen to have seborhea again, I will have to switch to medicated shampoo like Nizoral.

After styling, I just cannot stop touching my hair. It feels so soft, cool and clean, wow. However, I can still scratch thick plaque like dandruff here and there on my crown. It could be moist scabs from the bit of scratching I did before, or it could already be sebum. I am the type of person that also gets grain like whiteheads inside the skin here and there, if I don't eat well. I have digestive issues, I don't digest fat well, but enzymes help a lot!

The result, before and after:



My hair looks sparkling with cleanliness and has that cool fresh feel to it too, like virgin undyed hair. It looks younger for that reason too, it's probably rid of many nasty minerals. My hair feels completely build up free. The next day though my crown felt a bit flatand my "seborhea" came back a bit. But the rest of the hair kept feeling great. My hair feels souple and long along the ends. I wish it was a bit shinier though, then again, I don't always use conditioner or masks.

All in all one of the best shampoos I have ever used and since this first use I have used it again and I stil love it, but I might switch to Nizoral and I also tried Vichy Dercos anti sebum shampoo which also does wonders for thin stringy hair from too much sebum.

Absolutely do recommend!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar